Turnstone offers adaptive sports programs for youth and adults, ages 5 and up, who have a physical or visual disability. We offer recreational, competitive, and elite-level fitness and sports programs, clinics, camps, and tournaments. All programs are run by certified coaches and qualified instructors. We welcome everyone from first-time athletes to Paralympic competitors. Many of our programs are inclusive and allow able-bodied peers and family members to participate.
If you are new to Turnstone, your first step is to contact a Sports & Recreation staff member so we may better understand your needs. Contact us at (260) 483-2100 or complete the online contact form.
To see tournament scores and follow Turnstone's teams, like us on Facebook.
Turnstone Adaptive Sports
- Wheelchair basketball (recreational and competitive)
- Power soccer (recreational and competitive)
- Snow skiing
- Goalball (recreational and competitive)
- Wheelchair tennis (recreational and competitive)
- Track and field (recreational and competitive)
- Sled hockey (recreational and competitive)
- Quad rugby
- Table tennis
- Teen Night
- Adult Social Club
- Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies for veterans
Benefits of Sports Participation
- Improved health and fitness
- Increased strength and endurance
- Enhanced self esteem
- Increased confidence
- Gain leadership and team-building skills
- Increased opportunities for social engagement
- Increased opportunity to participate in school and community sports and recreation programs
- Weight loss/weight control
- Increased opportunity to live and work independently as adults
- Opportunities to develop healthy leisure habits
Expand the event to view the full description.
June 24, 2020Corvette Raffle
Location: Turnstone Center for Children and Adults with Disabilities
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Purchase your tickets for a chance to win a Top Flight Award Winning 1970 Chevy Corvette Stingray! Visit our raffle page for more information, and visit us at 3320 N. Clinton St., or call us at 260.483.2100, to secure your tickets today.