Turnstone is seeking a part-time or full-time team member to provide supportive counseling services onsite. The best candidates are energetic and self-directed, with the desire to work in a team environment to fulfill Turnstone's mission of empowering children and adults with disabilities.
A variety of activities will fill each day including:
- provide a full range of assessment and counseling services to children and adults,
- develop individualized plans of care,
- work collaboratively with a supportive multidisciplinary team,
- fielding incoming requests for services and needs,
- working in conjunction with billing and accounting departments in exploring and determining funding resources,
- completing applications for programs helpful to the clients and their families,
- serving as a support and resource for referral information, coordination, monitoring, and support of caseload.
- Masters of Social Work
- Licensure of a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or (LSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or a Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC)
At Turnstone, we believe that people with disabilities should be empowered to achieve their individual goals and live their lives to the fullest. Our social workers provide services to children and adults with physical, neurological, orthopedic, and developmental disabilities.
Turnstone offers many benefits to their employees, including vacation sick and holiday pay. Life, short term and long term insurance is provided at no cost to the employee. Health and dental insurance is provided on a cot share basis. A 403B retirement plan is available.
- Free Fitness Center Membership
- Free Disability Insurance – Life, Short Term/Long Term
- Childcare Discount – 35% based on availability
- Sports and Rec Discount – 50%
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays (10)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick (8)
- Paid Personal Time (2)
- Health/Dental Insurance – partially paid by Turnstone
- Health Savings Account (lifetime)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Student Loan Forgiveness program available to Nonprofit employees
Our Mission: Turnstone empowers people with disabilities to achieve their highest potential by providing comprehensive services and programs