Team Turnstone & Train 4 Turnstone
April 29th, 2015
Fort4Fitness hosts signature fitness events created for people of all ages and athletic abilities, while also promoting the area’s leading healthcare, wellness, and nutritional offerings. Fort4Fitness is truly committed to promoting year-round awareness of healthy living and fitness in Northeast Indiana. On September 25-26th Fort4Fitness will be hosting a half marathon, 10K, 4 mile run/walk, kid marathon and senior marathon. These events are planned to help make healthy lifestyle choices for men, women and children of all ages…Check the Fort4Fitness website for times and registration.
Join Team Turnstone for the 8th Annual Fort4Fitness races in September.
We‘ve raised more than $30,000 in past races. If there are more than 100 people on our team, Turnstone will receive 10 percent of race proceeds. If you‘ve already sent in your registration to Fort4Fitness and didn’t sign up with Turnstone, let us know, and you can be added to our team. Everyone who raises at least $45 and signs up for Team Turnstone will receive a T-shirt. On race day, we hope to cover Fort Wayne with those that support Team Turnstone.
To join Team Turnstone:
• Sign up for the Fort4Fitness at fort4fitness.org. During Step 2 of the registration process at item number 7 (Charity Partner) select Turnstone in the drop-down list.
• Start raising money! You can raise funds using a pledge form, sending personalized letters, or using an online fundraising site, such as firstgiving.com.
Contact Michelle Kimpel at (260) 483-2100, ext. 283, or email@example.com if you have questions or need help.
No matter how you raise funds, you’ll be creating possibilities for current and future clients.
What can you do to prepare? Let us help!
Training Sessions Begin: Tuesday, May 26th and Thursday, May 28th
Practices: Tuesdays & Thursdays
* Ages under 15 yrs. will need to participate with a parent.
Cost: There is a class fee of $30
See EJ, Emilee, Amber, or Joe for your Train 4 Turnstone Sign-up Form or contact us 483-2100
Top 10 Reasons for Participating in Train for Turnstone
- Keeps you accountable.
- You get to train in a sociable environment.
- Fitness staff is available to provide training tips and expertise.
- Cost efficient! More training for your dollars.
- Train as a team. Supported team atmosphere.
- Training specific to reach your goals.
- It’s fun!
- Fitness staff is there to motivate and encourage you.
- Receive a Train-4-Turnstone T-shirt.
- Enjoy the scenery of different Ft. Wayne parks as you train.